What do you get when you combine big mountain free-skier Cody Townsend, a sock sketch and Le Bent?... Well, you get the world's first specifically designed backcountry sock of course! Designed in collaboration with Cody Townsend, these high performance snow socks came to fruition after two years of R&D and some of the best field testing possible by the man himself as he went after the top fifty lines in North America.
- Silicon Ankle Locks eliminate foot slip and bunching.
- Silicone Cuff keeps socks standing tall.
- Toe Box Cushioning provides more cushioning and warmth.
- Shin Compression Area adds slight compression reducing fatigue.
- Mesh Ventilation improves breathability.
Comfort for any backcountry touring mission these socks have been tried and tested and the reason Cody Townsend hasn’t had a blister since joining the Le Bent.
Materials - 44% bamboo, 19% merino wool, 35% nylon, 2% lycra
Lé Bent Adult Size Guide
|US Men||US Women||Euro||UK|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.