A sports cap for water use - who would've thought it possible? Enter the Offshore Water Hat! Designed for water use, this sun hat excels in that environment keeping harmful UV's at bay. The brim withstands a stiff wind and water hits are handled thanks to the Flip-Lock™ design. Throw in a quick release buckle and neoprene chin harness and this surf hat is going nowhere fast. Suitable for surfing, stand-up-paddle board (SUP), kayaking, sailing, jet skiing and more the Offshore Water Hat is up to the task. A clever wide sloping brim provides sun coverage, whilst the reinforced Flip-Lock™ design and neoprene neck harness ensures adjustments are easy and this bucket stays on.
We strongly suggest testing and practicing the fit in safe conditions. Note, the hat can be pulled off to allow swimming thanks to a stretchable neck strap.
Ultraviolet Protection Factor of 50+, the highest sun protective rating possible means this cap will prevent more than 98% of all UV rays. Unlike other sun hats, the Offshore Water hat's UVA and UVB protective qualities do not wash out, or degrade. You can confidently spend more time outside knowing you will stay safe and comfortable.
- UPF 50+ certified breathable fabric (mesh excluded)
- 3" Front brim with floatable foam core (yes this hat floats)
- Dark underbrim blocks glare
- Adjustable Flip-Lock™ brim enhances visibility and sun protection
- 5.5" neck cape
- Ventilating mesh side panels and neoprene brow cushion
- Water repellent and stain resistant
- Packs for travel
- Ponytail freindly
- Neoprene neck harness with quick release
- Rear sizing band for superior fit
- Unisex design
Fabric: Body - 100% Nylon, 100% Polyester
Washing: Hand wash cold with mild soap. Line dry. Do not iron. Rinse in fresh water after use in seawater
Packing: Packs flat for travel.
Click here for size information