This month we are taking a look at the Thorlo Ski Sock, in particular the SL.
There is a real trend towards a thin ski sock and for good reason. Thinner ski socks provide superior performance and a positive fit for skiers on anything from varied to difficult terrain. They are perfect for those wearing hire or custom fitted boots who prefer thin cushioning/protection and are at equally home Cross Country, Ski Touring, or Telemark.
The Thorlo SL Ski Sock follows this trend and is one of the better ski socks available at a very affordable price.
Thorlo Ski Socks: Unique padding specifically designed for Skiing
- Thorlo SL utilise their exclusive THOR•WICK® fibres to promote WICKING to keep you dry. A dry foot is a warm foot!
- Thorlo Ski socks feature a flat knit instep and arch resulting in a BETTER FIT AND IMPROVED VENTILATION
- The ball and heel of the foot features unique padding which provides EXCEPTIONAL COMFORT, SHEAR PROTECTION and of course WARMTH.
- A cushioned shin provides essential protection against shin bite.
|Materials||3% Exclusive THOR•LON® Acrylic , 3% Spandex , 15% Nylon , 79% THOR•WICK®|
|Care Instructions||To get the most out of your product ensure you wash and dry inside out (to fluff up the pads). Use a liquid fabric softener after each use (to lubricate the fibers for longer life). Liquid fabric softeners are always recommended. Do Not Bleach. Wash Normal: 40C. Dry Normal Medium. Do Not Dry Clean. Do Not Iron.|
Why Choose Thorlos?
- Thorlos are clinically-tested and proven to reduce blisters, pain, pressures and moisture. They will make your feet feel better!
- Thorlos unqiue padding has been the subject of eight independent clinical research studies that were published in peer-reviewed medical journals. The results showed the unique and proprietary padding reduces foot pain, blisters and other foot conditions, pressures on the foot and moisture.